LarrysImprovPage.com Blog

I'm Tony Miceli, and I'm a vibe player in Philadelphia, Pa. I play, teach and I run LarrysImprovPage.com.

Friday, October 07, 2005

F$#%k Me Must be tatooed on my forehead

Yet another gig fiasco. Last night I played at a club where I was booked by an old great friend. 6:30 to 10:30. She comes up and says you guys can stop at 10. OK, we stop. Then she says to me so instead of 150 I'll give you guys 125 ok? Since you stopped early.

I have tons of stuff to put up so keep an eye out. Putting up an interesting podcast with a great recording engineer.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only $150 for a 4 hour gig. There's a problem in itself!!! I live in Coeur d' Alene Idaho and my Jazz Trio's rate is usually $200/hour with a 2 hour minimum. We get offers for gigs about once a week too. Your much better than me...why not make a little better money of something you love (charge more)

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Tony said…

    NO WAY, YOU GET THAT MONEY IN A CLUB? I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! i'm not talking about a party. they pay more, i mean being just playing in a club. you play vibes in idaho?? there's gigs in idaho? wow!!!! that's amazing. are there any jazz clubs???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home