LarrysImprovPage.com Blog

I'm Tony Miceli, and I'm a vibe player in Philadelphia, Pa. I play, teach and I run LarrysImprovPage.com.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Check out what this photographer did!

I was on a session today, 6 musicians. French horn, violin, bass clarinet, flute, bass, vibes and drums. About 15 mics all set up. The photographer comes in to take pictures. The engineer is in the booth setting stuff up. The photographer is moving the mics out of the way to get the 'perfect' shot!

The engineer is getting levels and wondering why everybody sounds like shit. He comes out into the room and she's moved stuff all over the place. The bass mic is touching the ceiling!

He really gave it to her, and then I did something dumb. But that's on another blog, my vibe blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home