LarrysImprovPage.com Blog

I'm Tony Miceli, and I'm a vibe player in Philadelphia, Pa. I play, teach and I run LarrysImprovPage.com.

Friday, December 08, 2006

World’s Largest Jazz Gathering in New York (Jan. 2007)

...or so they claim.

"The International Association for Jazz Education (IAJE) returns to New York City for its 34th Annual Conference from January 10-13, 2007. The Hilton New York and Sheraton New York hotels will serve as the headquarters for the largest annual gathering of the global jazz community. Upwards of 8,000 educators, musicians, industry executives, media and students from 45 countries are slated to attend."

Whoa, I'm getting claustrophobic just thinking about that crowd! Has anyone ever been to this before? Is anyone going?

There's more information here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home