LarrysImprovPage.com Blog

I'm Tony Miceli, and I'm a vibe player in Philadelphia, Pa. I play, teach and I run LarrysImprovPage.com.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Automatically Save Pandora Tunes as MP3s!

First, if you haven't tried the free music streaming discovery program Pandora, it's really nifty. You create a "station" by providing the name of an artist or tune you like, and Pandora will play other music that's similar. You provide feedback - you like it or don't - and Pandora will factor that into future selections to meet your tastes. You can have up to 100 stations at a time. Try it at Pandora.com. It's a great way to learn about artists whose music you might like.

Now it just got better. Here's a site with instructions on how to automatically save the tunes Pandora plays as mp3s on your computer. Someone please try this and let us know how it goes! Pandora' s Jar

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i have tried pandora and i can say it is a great program. i've learned so much about other groups i would like to listen to. your posts are great! where do you find all this cool stuff??

    jon (ireland)

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Skimmie said…

    Hi Jon, I love Pandora too. What are some of the stations you've set up?

    I surf the net in spare moments (actually, when I should be on my way to work) to try to find interesting music stuff. Thanks for your comments. It's great to know that someone else - across the globe, no less - is also enjoying these things!

    Cheers,
    Skimmie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home