LarrysImprovPage.com Blog

I'm Tony Miceli, and I'm a vibe player in Philadelphia, Pa. I play, teach and I run LarrysImprovPage.com.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Rain, Thunder, Ocean...Vibes??

I knew that nature sounds were supposed to relax you...but vibes?

According to this Sound Sleeping site, these sounds and more will help relieve anxiety and aid in sleep, meditation, gig nerves, etc. Kind of a cool site - you can play the sounds online, mixing them together from a soundboard. Anyway I'm getting ready for bed so maybe I'll crank up the gulls and ocean waves...and drown out the drone of this lousy humidifier I just bought. Sweet dreams.

P.S. I was wondering how thunder is relaxing, til I just saw this...love this logic: "An atmosphere of rain and thunder may be especially relaxing, because one feels they cannot go out to work"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home