LarrysImprovPage.com Blog

I'm Tony Miceli, and I'm a vibe player in Philadelphia, Pa. I play, teach and I run LarrysImprovPage.com.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Who said that?!

Was it....

Miles Davis
Charlie Parker
Louis Armstrong
Duke Ellington
Dizie Gillespie
???????

1. "Not too slow, not too fast. Kind of half-fast."

2. "Roaming through the jungle of 'oohs' and 'ahs', searching for a more agreeable noise, I live a life of primitivity with the mind of a child and an unquenchable thirst for sharps and flats."

3. "I'll play it first and tell you what it is later."

4. "I don't care too much about music. What I like is sounds."

5. "Bop is no love-child of jazz."

(Answers in the first comment)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Skimmie said…

    Not too slow, not too fast. Kind of half-fast.
    -- Louis Armstrong

    Roaming through the jungle of 'oohs' and 'ahs', searching for a more agreeable noise, I live a life of primitivity with the mind of a child and an unquenchable thirst for sharps and flats.
    -- Duke Ellington

    I'll play it first and tell you what it is later.
    -- Miles Davis

    I don't care too much about music. What I like is sounds.
    -- Dizzie Gillespie

    Bop is no love-child of jazz.
    -- Charlie Parker

     

Post a Comment

<< Home