LarrysImprovPage.com Blog

I'm Tony Miceli, and I'm a vibe player in Philadelphia, Pa. I play, teach and I run LarrysImprovPage.com.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Converting Dvd's and More...for your ipod

I know some of us have dvds, videos, and more music on our computers than we know what to do with.

I lay in bed each night with my ipod, listening and watching videos. I can't remember when I last listened to the radio.

I found an incredible program that converts any video format to just about any other format. I think it's something worth investigating. It even looks like it splits the audio out of the video.

What I like best is that you can convert dvd's for your ipod.

One tip: I recommend reading the help page very carefully. You have to convert dvd's to a standard dvd format before making the necessary changes/adaptations to play on the ipod.

The best thing in this program is shareware. I contributed some money, and suggest you do too. The creator has done what most pay programs haven't been able to accomplish. If you are a video collector, you'll love this software.

Get it here


Any other tips about converting dvd's for the ipod? What about getting past the copy protection? Will that dvd shrink wrap work?

tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home