LarrysImprovPage.com Blog

I'm Tony Miceli, and I'm a vibe player in Philadelphia, Pa. I play, teach and I run LarrysImprovPage.com.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Sneak Peek

A couple people asked me questions about the new version of the site. If you're interested, here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on, so far.
Click Here

Occasionally, it might not function properly because I'm working on it and/or there's a bug!

In Sept., I should have it up and running. At that point, I'll start adding more features such as having a way for members to get more involved. After joining, you will have the ability to post lesson comments, ask questions, and more.

I also plan on building a way for members to become contributors and post lessons, bios, and links.

Keep an eye out. My days consist of only two things, practicing and writing PHP scripts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home