LarrysImprovPage.com Blog

I'm Tony Miceli, and I'm a vibe player in Philadelphia, Pa. I play, teach and I run LarrysImprovPage.com.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

now run tell that!

i been listening to fats wallers FOOLIN MYSELF ---one funky bad ass musician he was----- a true original ----altho they credit that song often to someone else---does anyone know why??----well i think its a long story but dont ever give up your publishing bro'!!---the versions of 'foolin' i like are----shirley horns---'you wont forget me' cd and lee konitz--"motionlee" on verve---shirley horns is the most up to date recording of the song and btw she swings her ass off!! check her out if you havent---the first one to start with is 'heres to life' a desert island disc if i ever heard one---now run tell that!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home